PICRA is proud to present:
LEGAL PANEL seminar with lawyers Elena Mazinani and Maryam Chegini
*** For Registered Real Estate Sales Representatives and Brokers ONLY ***
Talk 1. Intersection of Family Law and Real Estate
When a couple separates or divorces, real property is sold and divided. In this talk Elena Mazinani will cover the following topics:
- When is spousal consent necessary in a real estate transaction?
- What to do when one of the two joint owner spouses does not cooperate in the listing and sale of the real property?
- How to resort to court when your closing date is coming up but of the two joint owner spouses refuses to complete the sale transaction?
- Differences in division of property between common law spouses and married spouses.
- The use of real estate opinion letters and real estate appraisals in matrimonial home litigation.
Talk 2. Hot Topics in Real Estate Law
In this exciting talk, Maryam Chegini will cover a few of the most popular and relative topics that are prevalent in Real Estate Law these days.
Topics will include Assignments and complications that could arise during real estate closings. Maryam will offer solutions on how to address and avoid such complications.
When: Wed April 26, 2017, 9:00 am – 11:30 am at Thornhill Golf and Country Club, 7994 Yonge St. Please Register Online below, and please be on time. Gold Members FREE, Associate Members $15 at the door.